SEKTR Member Meetings
Used for planning, brainstorming, decision making, problem solving, check-ins, and to learn about the host community.
These rotate throughout the region and are held every other month, usually the 3rd Thursday of the month. Meetings start at 10 a.m. CST. Occasionally, the date is moved to coincide with an event at the host community.
- January 20, 2022 – Parsons: City Hall (lower level)
- March 17, 2022 – Chanute: Memorial Building’s Alliance Room
- May 19, 2022 – Emporia: Trusler Business Center
- July 21, 2022 – Garnett: Tentative – Dutch Country Café
- September 22, 2022 – Fredonia: TBD (One week later to coincide with Endless Foot Drag & Old Iron Days)
- November 17, 2022 – Sedan: TBD
Other Dates To Know
- Second Wednesday of every month – Kansas Tourism Industry Virtual Meetings
- February 9, 2022 – Destination Statehouse in Topeka by Travel Industry Association of Kansas (TIAK)
- August 25, 2022 – SportsKS meeting: 9a at Kansas Crossing Casino, Pittsburg
- October 17-19, 2022 – TIAK Kansas Tourism Conference: Wichita
- October 19, 2022 – TourKS meeting: 8a at TBD in Wichita